Tuesday, October 2, 2012

the comment: Tokyo Fashion 2011 2012 - Winter Clothes Collection - People Watching @ Shibuya - Phil in Bangkok online reviews

Shibuya - Phil excelente confor, muy suaves para caminar ajuste perfecto a la orma del pie, las probe en la monta?a impermeabilidad total, las recomiendo sin duda alguna

I had to order a pair of these for my daughter for a play she is in. Normally she is between a 5 1/2 and a 6. We purchased a 6 1/2 thinking we would be ok... nope! Way too tight! We are returning the 6 1/2. After calling around we found a place about 35 minutes away that has one pair which turns out is a 7. My advice if you order these.... order 2 LARGER pairs at the same time and return the ones that don't fit since size seems to be a common issue with these shoes.
the comment: Tokyo Fashion 2011 2012 - Winter Clothes Collection - People Watching @ Shibuya - Phil in Bangkok online reviews
Shibuya - Phil this I liked these from the moment I first saw them on the Steve Madden Website, but the price of $129.95 was just too steep for me. I found them here, and saw the price of $50, and immediately put them on my Wish List(you just gotta love that Wish List huh? :) They sat there for a couple of months, until I finally convinced myself to go ahead and purchase them before they were gone because fall is quickly approaching. They were everything I thought they were going to be! Love them! Steve Madden shoes never disappoint! Quick and free shipping to top it all off! Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment