Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mini haul: Charlotte Russe remark

Mini haul: Charlotte Russe Title says it all. 1st pair I wore for close to 500miles. 2nd pair I'm @ 300miles and still going strong. My runs consist of sidewalks, paved streets, and the occasional treadmill.

This is my first time buying shoes from BC Footwear and I'm really pleased with my purchase. The sandals are comfortable and still stylish. They are true to size. I got them in cognac and olive green both great looking and good quality. The only con about these sandals is the buckle which is a little too tight in my opinion. But I hope it will loosen up with wear. I also really like the platform/heel height on these since they not too flat nor too high.
Mini haul: Charlotte Russe remark
Mini haul: Charlotte Russe I love these shoes! I only wear these while running. I have been wearing the 2100 series for about 8 years now. I wont run in any other shoe. The shoes arrived fast and were exactly what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment