Friday, October 5, 2012

I Love Clothes remark

I Love Clothes Bought this from ,it came quick,product is very good ,he is going to be wearing them this winter, this will be his third pair,these are very durable,would advise any parent to invest in these shoes grandson is 21/2 and very active.

One thing I don't like to skimp on are shoes (and mattresses, don't skimp on mattresses either!). My son, and his ever-growing feet, needed a new pair of athletic type shoes. This is a nice basic running shoe--neutral in mechanics and well made. For sizing I go to the manufacturer's website to check, then I round up. Partly because he is growing, and partly because running shoes tend to need that.In any case, these are well made, well designed and have a neutral mechanics (which I feel is important for growing kids...unless they already have an obvious mechanics issue I would not want to mess with them).I also liked that the vendor was itself which means Prime/super saver shipping and the great customer service if needed. For things like running shoes this is not always the case and it is important to check the rules (and costs) associated with partner vendors. For this item I would keep an eye on that in case the default vendor changes (this is not part of the 'star' scoring...the 5 stars are all about the shoes).Highly Recommended (for those who put shoes on their paws)JTG
I Love Clothes remark
I Love Clothes Living within 5 miles of a Reebok Outlet, spent Tuesday afternoon shopping for a decent pair of running shoes since I got talked in to running a 5K Race for Autism on Sunday; and, I had not run a race in over two years and there were no longer any running shoes in my closet.Well, after trying numerous pairs of Reeboks - Nada.Since I don't intend to run any formal races in the near future, my quest was to find a trail style runner that was lightweight and could be used for biking, working out or just trail walking. Found these NB MT573 Trails on at the right price and with 2-day shipping they arrived Thursday afternoon.As described in the previous comments these shoes are lightweight and need no breaking in.Since I wear NB tennis shoes, I knew I needed a 2E since NB's tend to be tight on my arch and their D is sometimes just too tight me. The 2E's fit perfectly.Out of the box, the heel strike is a bit firm, but this firmness will decrease with use.Ran the old man bracket on Sunday in these shoes (29:52) and my feet feel fine afterward.As also noted in a previous review, these shoes are quite a bit sharper looking in person than in the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment