Saturday, September 29, 2012

the comment: Summer Girls - LFO

Summer Girls - LFO Saucony Men's This is my second pair of running shoes from Saucony and these are just as great as the orginal Progrid shoes I upgraded from. They took a few miles to get broken in but now they feel great on the feet.As other have noted, the sizing tends to run a little bit off from normal, so I would recommend trying a pair on in a store first if you haven't owned anything from them before, but these sizing of this Saucony shoe is identical to my previous pair of Progrids.

Wonderful bag! I love the color. It is sturdy with great straps. I need this to haul evberything to gymnastic events for my son. I really love it!
the comment: Summer Girls - LFO
Summer Girls - LFO I just received the boots about twenty minutes ago, and I love them! I was afraid they were not going to fit because of my very large calfs. But, the fit was beautiful. The boots are very classy. If you have large calfs do not fret. The price was very good also. If they had been for sale at any mall, I am sure they would have been priced to at least seventy-five dollars. I must say thanks to the reviews I read prior to my purchase, they helped a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment