Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Boy Meets World - Santa's Little Helpers reviews

Boy Meets World - For several years now, I've lived with bad feet. Mostly due to me purchasing and wearing bad shoes and boots. I would come home everyday with moderate to severe foot pain. I tried shoes and boots from brands like Danner, Rocky, Converse, Timberland, High-Tec, Oakley, Kenneth Cole, Clarks... orthodics and specialty shoes purchased from the podiatrist. Nothing worked and I toyed with the idea of getting coritzone shots.After a trip to Las Vegas and more severe foot pain, I discovered ECCO brand shoes. I purchased a pair of ECCO casual shoes and dress shoes. WOW! What a difference! Foot pain is non-existent when I wear my ECCO shoes. The comfort level is nothing short of amazing and ECCO shoes are just as, if not even more stylish than top designer shoes.While I love my ECCO shoes, I cannot wear them everyday to work (law enforcement). About 2 months ago, I discovered that ECCO made boots. After wearing some aged Oakley boots for nearly 4 years, I decided to purchase the ECCO Men's Iron Plain Toe Boot from .com. All I have to say again is WOW!!! These are by far, the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. Not to mention that they are pretty good looking too. They look good on the occasions when I wear BDU pants and they look even better while wearing a nice pair of jeans.The boots are very well constructed. The leather is strong and very durable. Being that they are plain toe, you can add some extra shine to them. The rubber sole offers a great level of comfort and isn't very heavy. These boots are actually pretty light. I've taken them on long walks, some light to moderate hiking and even ran with them once or twice. Not once did I get that ankle weight feeling. I also ran these boots in the mud and water and not once did water or mud seep inside. These boots also help keep my feet cool and I don't get sweaty and smelly feet after wearing them.I highly recommend these boots to anyone. Sure they might be pricier than most boots but for the superior comfort and style, they are worth it. Your feet will thank you.

The hat is really nice, and well made, and they even have a stiff liner for the hat to maintain its shape. The only reason i gave this a three star is because it a lot darker than what you see in the photo. Will still keep the hat but really false image advertising.
Boy Meets World - Santa's Little Helpers reviews
Boy Meets World - I ended up buying a size a little too large for my son but he loves them and I can't keep him from them. He now can see which shoe goes on which foot and tells everybody he sees that they make a cow. Everyone loves these shoes, they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment